Try new circuits directly in the AE modular!
The BRAEDBOARD (no typo!) contains a breadboard area for solderless electronics prototyping so you can experiment with any kind of analog or digital electronics and make your first steps into electronics, starting with simple circuits for beginners to developing your own module.
Beyond the basic breadboard area, this module offers some benefit especially related to the AE modular system:
- The left sockets make all bus signals available (CV, Gate, control, MIDI strt/stop/clock) and can be patched directly from here into your circuit
- The leftmost row of the upper breadboard (the red one) is connected to +5V
- The leftmost row of the lower breadboard (the black one) is connected to ground
- The right sockets contains two units of the usual output resistor of 1k
The BRAEDBOARD module contains:
- The module itself, completely assembled
- A bunch of breadboard wires
Also included is an assortment of electronic components that are common in many module types:
- Resistors (10 of each): 1k, 4,7k, 10k, 47k, 100k
- Capacitors (5 of each): 1nF, 10nF, 100nF
- Electrolytic capacitors (2 of each): 10uF, 100uF
- 10 diodes 1N4148
- 10 LEDs red
- 2 transistors NPN (BC547)
- 2 transistors PNP (BC557)
- 2 MCP602 dual Op Amp
- 2 NE555 classic timer/oscillator chip
- 2 CD4017 counter
- 2 CD4051 analog switches
- 2 CD40106 schmitt triggers/inverters
- Plugin-board with 2 potentiometers 50k
- 5 tactile switches
With these components, a lot of different synth circuits can be created, like oscillators, envelope generators, simple sequencers, to name a few. So this should give you a nice start into the exciting world of electronics in general and synth circuits in special.
Together with the upcoming information and sample projects you should be able to successfully build your first circuits in relatively short time.
More detailed documentation and easy projectscan be found at the AE Modular Wiki.
(Price without VAT; for buyers inside the EU 19% VAT will be added to the shown price = 32,13 €)