The MASTER module is the base of an AE modular system if MIDI control has to be possible; it contains
- the voltage regulation (5V) for the power supply of the modules
- a MIDI input (minijack; Breakout cable to DIN-5 socket is available separately); the MIDI channel can be selected between 1, 14, 15,16 or OMNI
- In/out-sockets (3.5mm minijack) for audio out and/or interfacing with a Eurorack system
- all bus signals (CV, GATE, CTRL, MIDI clock/start/stop) as patch sockets
The power supply is a 9V DC wall adapter (see here).
Note: The MASTER R5 is the latest revision of the MASTER module which is the core of most AE systems; what's new here is:
- The bus signals CV, gate, ctrl CV, MIDI start/stop/clock can be connected with / removed from the bus individually with the microswitches
- The TRS MIDI input now accepts both types of TRS-MIDI adapters
- The mechanical design is changed to be compatible with the QUICKSWAP CASE. If you have to buy the MASTER R5 only because you are changing your AE system to a QUICKSWAP CASE, you get a 25% on this module, please contact us directly to get a coupon code.
You can find more information about this module on the AE Modular Wiki.
(Price without VAT; for buyers inside the EU 19% VAT will be added to the shown price = 71,40€)