Synth Explorer "Ultimate"
The Synth Explorer "Ultimate" is a fully featured modular synthesizer which has been designed primarily for educational purposes. It offers a lot of synthesis features in a very small and portable package and includes the modules that invite for DIY modification and experimentation with code and circuits.
This system includes the following modules:
- MASTER I/O (power, MIDI, CV/Gate, Audio in/out)
- 2OSC/d (two oscillators with sawtooth and square waveforms)
- DRUMKIT 010 (lofi drum samples)
- 2LFO (two low frequency oscillators with various waveforms)
- 2ENV (two attack/decay envelopes with looping function)
- WASPFILTER (an iconic filter with a lot of character)
- SVFILTER (a state variable filter which can go into self oscillation)
- 2VCA (two voltage controlled amplifiers)
- BRAEDBOARD (a blank canvas for circuit experiments)
- 2S&H (dual sample and hold)
- 2ATT/CV (dual attenuator and CV generator)
- MM-DIV (multi mode clock divider)
- SEQ8 (8 step CV and Gate sequencer with different run modes)
- QUANTIZER (4 channel CV quantizer with many different scale modes)
- METER (oscilloscope, frequency spectrum, tuner, voltmeter)
- GRAINS (fully programmable module based on the Arduino)
- MIXER 4-4 (two 4 channel mixers)
- DELAY (analogue delay)
- HPAMP (headphone amplifier with dual outputs and volume control)
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR SCHOOLS and MUSIC EDUCATORS
This system is also on offer for schools and music educators at a discount. You can find more information and how to order on this page: Synth Explorer for Education.