- AE Modular: Modules
The VMIX-10 is a mixer made especially with the Korg Volca series in mind; if offers the following features:
- 6 mono input channels with minijack sockets each
- 2 stereo input channels with stereo minijack sockets for each
- click-free mute buttons per channels
- per channel: level, pan and two FX-send knobs
- 2 FX send-return sections (send mono, return stereo)
- master level control
- stereo headphone output with separate level control
- four 9V power supply outputs for Volca boxes or other devices
The case size is identical with the Volca series, so the VMIX-10 should fit exactly in the Volca stands that are available from different suppliers.
It includes a power supply adapter with snap-on plugs for EU, UK and US (AU on request).
For powering your Volca synths from the VMIX-10, we offer this cable:
For the audio connection of Volca synths, we recommend noiseblocker cables (NOTE: when powering Volcas from VMIX-10, noise can appear - this is caused by certain design details of the Volcas, in combination with the common power supply):
NOISEBLOCKER CABLE 3,5mm Minijack
For connecting gear with 1/4" jack sockets, we offer adapters; see here:
Adapter mono minijack plug to 1/4" socket
Adapter stereo minijack plug to 2x 1/4" socket
If you are looking for the same functionality as AE module, please look here.
(Price without VAT; for buyers inside the EU 19% VAT will be added to the shown price = 189,21€)